20-21 Updates & Resources
Click the tabs & files below for important updates & information for your student during this time.
- Hearing and Vision Testing – 11/2/20
- Hybrid and Online Meal Pickup - 10/5/20
- Teacher Letters to Parents and Families
- School Supply List - 8/7/20
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- 20-21 Reopening Information for Parents – 8/3/20
- Learning Options FAQs – 7/20/20
- 20-21 Learning Options Announcement – 7/10/20
- AMP New Student Resource Page
- Canvas Log-in
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for Students and Staff
- How a Parent Can Create an Observer Account
- How Parents Can Pair Siblings to an Account
- Instructions – How to Log-in to Canvas
- Parent Orientation and Resource Course
- Student Expectations Agreement Addendum
- In-Person Classes: Back Up, Mask Up, Wash Up
20-21 School Year Learning Options
This school year, ACCEL Schools is giving families a choice in learning options at Eastland Preparatory Academy.
In-person learning at the school building five days per week with added safety protocols and procedures.
At-home learning five days per week supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.