- This event has passed.
June 26 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Urban Strategies, Inc. and Center for Public Health Innovation presents
Get Moving! Move Your Body. Free Your Mind.
SATURDAY, JUNE 26 FROM 8AM TO 2PM
1245 Mount Vernon Avenue (Legacy Pointe Courtyard) and 940 Caldwell Place (Sawyer-Trevitt Parking Lot)
BRING YOUR FAMILY TO CELEBRATE THE COMMUNITY WHILE SUPPORTING YOUR WELL-BEING!
8:00am Kick-Off with Tawi Drum Call & Community Walk/Run/Cycling with Bronzeville Active.
Free t-shirts and athletic shoes provided first come, first served at the kick-off!
- DJ and light refreshments
- African-American Male Wellness Initiative
- CMHA residents can sign up for FREE family passes to Franklin Park Conservatory (while supplies lasts)
- Mental Health Services
- Fresh produce and free toiletries (while supplies lasts)
- Arts and craft activities
- Columbus Fire Department Truck
- Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Bicycle and helmet give-away for kids
- Dance fitness instruction
- Columbus Public Health Services
- And Much More!
Masks and social distancing still encouraged. All materials and prizes are available (while supplies lasts)